- All text is under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- All screenshots of Piga programs are under the GNU General Public License.
- Since Piga Software is Canadian, this wiki is written in Canadian English. Non-Canadian spellings will be changed by the moderators.
- Anyone is welcome to edit the wiki but those who vandalize it will be banned.
- Vandalism includes blanking pages, inserting profanities, deleting content and deliberately harming articles.
- Do not submit copyrighted work without permission!
- The main page is locked for its protection. You may post any upgrades to the talk page and they then may be added by the Piga staff.
- If you designing a format for articles but can not write up one of the sections at that moment then simply put down "TBD" or "To Be Done".
- This is an inclusionist wiki and so all relevant contributions are welcome. They may be deleted if they are deemed redundant, useless, or un-Piga related though.
- You can edit an article as much as you want but so can everyone else on the wiki. If you get in a situation where you are in conflict over how an article should read then please discuss it on the article's talk page. If the argument continues the Piga staff will have the final say.
- PNG files are recommended for images and Ogg Vorbis is recommended for audio. JPEG files cause file degradation and BMP files waste disk space. GIF files are still recommended for animations but it is generally advised to use PNG files. MP3 files can not be used by some users because of patent concerns. This means that some users (such as those using a default setup of Fedora GNU/Linux) can not play MP3 files. Ogg Vorbis is a free alternative that is being adopted by many people and organizations around the world (including Wikipedia).
- Please be courteous and respectful to other users. If you are involved in an argument with another user then do not insult them as part of your argument. Logic is a better weapon.